Baby C is no longer constipated (yay!) since starting formula again. After being on formula for one week and no constipation, I decided to add 4 ounces of whole milk to his diet yesterday with the rest being formula. He continues to poop without any straining and crying, but I can see that his poop has changed in consistency (more formed) with only adding 4 ounces of whole milk to his diet. I'll probably keep this up for about 2 weeks before adding more whole milk to his diet. I really don't want to go back to constipation. Wow...with being a mommy, I am so paranoid about baby poop. Hahaha.
In other news, he seems to be teething again. He is now up to 14 teeth. I've seen him take a few steps on his own, but he continues to like crawling over walking. He does cruise all over the place though. Yesterday, I caught him taking a few steps, but I pretended not to notice. Sometimes, I think he does not want me to know that he can walk, so I can continue to carry him all over the place. Who knows!
I hope Baby C is doing better with the weaning. I just started the weaning process and am taking it slow, too.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe your baby has 14 teeth! Does he like to have his teeth brushed? Baby J will let me brush his teeth only 50% of the time. But he only has 8 front teeth, so it's not too hard to clean his teeth.
Fortunately, Baby C will always open his mouth for me, so I can brush his teeth easily. I just use a finger brush right now with no toothpaste. However, sometimes, he falls asleep early or while drinking his last bottle, so there are days when I don't brush them.
ReplyDeleteNow the hard part is trying to wean off his bottle.