Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A walking toddler

Baby C has been walking for a week now.  He is walking everywhere and doesn't crawl anymore.  He loves exploring everything.  He is much more interactive now, and it's so fun playing with him everyday.  

We are now up to 8 ounces of whole milk everyday.  He poops mainly on the weekends.  I'm just glad that he's not constipated.  Baby C was sick last week, and therefore, his milk consumption decreased significantly.  We had to restart breathing treatments and prednisone twice a day for about 4 days.  He was only on water, so he lost some weight.  We had to stop his milk/formula because he would often throw up, and mucus would build up in his throat.  I believe he has asthma since it seems like he needs a breathing treatment with every cold.  At least, both D and I have experience with this.

At 14 months, Baby C is learning so much, and he makes me laugh everyday.  He's looking more like a little boy rather than a baby.  Makes me a little sad...maybe it's time for a second child?  Just kidding! 


No comments:

Post a Comment