Baby C turned 16 months old on May 1st. He is definitely walking and getting into everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. As for talking, he'll say "mama," but that's about it. Although he doesn't talk much, he understands us. He understands us when we say "close the door" or "don't touch." It's funny because he'll always look at us and smile whenever he knows that he's doing something he shouldn't do (i.e. open the kitchen cabinet doors). He'll also start cleaning up his toys when we say "clean up." He LOVES buttons....telephone buttons, elevator buttons, remote control buttons, etc. Baby C also throws away his own dirty diaper after I change him. It's fun to watch him learn new things.
He is still on the bottle, but I only give him 16 ounces of formula a day. He is pooping regularly, which is great. I haven't had to use a suppository in a long time. I also add a half teaspoon of Benefiber everyday. I am hoping to stop it soon when I run out of it. We just returned from Maui yesterday, so I have to be strict on the "no bottle" rule now. We had to rely on the bottle during the plane ride since we didn't want to disturb everyone else on the plane. He did quite well, which I will write about in another post. Our first vacation and plane ride was quite an adventure.
 |
| Baby C walking in front of our condo in Maui in |
No comments:
Post a Comment