Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy 7 months to Baby C!

Baby C turned 7 months on August 1.  Time is flying by so fast.  He's growing bigger each day.

He:
- has a total of 8 teeth (4 on top and 4 on bottom)
- can roll over both from back to tummy and from tummy to back
- can stand while holding onto the coffee table
- loves his book "Christmas is Coming, Marley" since the pages are made of cardboard and there are different textures to touch with his hands
- can sit up on his own for long period of time
- wears size 3 diapers
- wears size 9 months clothes
- has hair mostly on the top of his head, which makes it look like a mohawk
- continues to have eczema on his face, which is well controlled with lotion and a little bit of hydrocortisone
- loves to give hugs and sloppy kisses

I can't believe that his first year is more than halfway over.  I'm already starting to think about his Halloween costume and 1st birthday party.


I love you, Baby C!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how many teeth he has already! Love his little mohawk! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has 8 teeth already, and I think his 2 top canines are coming in, too. How many does Baby J have?

    ReplyDelete