Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy 5 months to Baby C!

Baby C turned 5 months old on June 1, 2011.  He has been growing so quickly.  He is now wearing size 3 diapers and fits into 6 to 9 month clothes.  His bottom two teeth finally popped through the other day, but he has been waking up more often during the night because of the teething.  He is more interactive and smiles/laughs so much.  He is so curious about everything, and can get bored if he's in one position for a long time.  Therefore, we got him a jumperoo (Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo).  He loves it, and it can keep him occupied for about 30 minutes.

Baby C in his jumperoo
I can't believe he'll be 6 months soon.  I'm excited to start some solid foods though.  I'm gonna be ambitious and try making his food.  We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment