Baby C turned 18 months old last weekend. He can say "mama," "dada," 'baba," and "yeah." He continues to be stubborn about the bottle. We try so hard to have him drink milk from the sippy cup, but he REFUSES. I think I'm just a weakling when it comes to him crying. He is now on 12 ounces of whole milk and 4 ounces of formula, and he's pooping regularly. Phew! I've never been so focused on poop before in my life. Hahaha. He loves to walk everywhere, but also stumbles a lot. Therefore, he's had a lot of cuts and scrapes. He just loves to explore everything.
I'm looking forward to the summer. We already went to the San Diego Safari Park. Hopefully, we can do the following:
- use our Zoomars groupon (petting zoo in San Clemente)
- use our Gymboree groupon
- attend the Torrance Japanese Summer Festival
- go to Higashi Obon Festival
- go to the OC Fair
- go to Nisei Week
- go swimming
- go to the Children's Museum of La Habra
We'll see what summer has in store for us.
 |
On Father's Day. You can see a scab over his right eyebrow...that was his big boo boo. |
No comments:
Post a Comment