Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!



Happy Halloween everyone!  Hope everyone has a safe and fun time trick-or-treating tonight.  As you can see, Baby C is a cow this year.  We'll be trick-or-treating with our friend/neighbor, who has a 6 month old daughter.  Too bad, Baby C can't eat any of the candy, but I'll sure enjoy it.  Hahaha.

This past weekend, we visited Tanaka Farms.  They have a pumpkin patch and corn maze.  We went early in the morning, so there weren't too many people there.  Plus, most of their pumpkins were gone, so next year, we know to go early in October.  I think it'll be better next year, since Baby C will be walking on his own by then.  We did ride the wagon, which was nice.  I also want to check out their strawberry and watermelon season next year.

On the wagon at Tanaka Farms

No comments:

Post a Comment