The shooting range was pretty crowded for a Sunday, so we waited about half an hour before getting our lane. We shot 4 types of guns...the Glock 19, 44 Magnum, Springfield XD40, and Power Ordinance 45ACP. I liked the Springfield XD45 the best because it feels nice in your hands (not rough), and there's not much of a recoil. I refused to shoot the 44 Magnum (the Dirty Harry gun) because the past two times I've shot it, it hurt my hand so much from the recoil.
D with his 44 Magnum. Surprisingly, he was most accurate with this gun.
Look at the fire exploding from his gun.
Outside the shooting range.
After shooting, we headed over to dinner at Mastro's Steakhouse. One of D's favorites. We had a delicious meal. He got the "Chef's Cut" Bone-in Ribeye, which was to die for. I got the petite filet. We shared the au gratin potatoes and green beans with sliced almonds.
Then we headed home to my parents' house to pick up C. It was nice to have a one-on-one date, but at the same time, we did miss C a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment